What you need to know
We want your visit to be smooth and enjoyable. Below are guidelines and links to help you plan.
- Masks are mandatory in public spaces.
- Please social distance and stay 6 feet apart
- Please restrict gatherings to 10 or less
Exceptions to the mask rule include:
- A person who has trouble breathing due to an underlying health condition, medical, or other health-related reasons
- Someone with conditions or disabilities that prevent them from wearing a face-covering
- While actively eating or drinking
- If you are outdoors you are not required to wear your mask as long as social distancing is taking place.
Our restaurants are currently operating at 60% indoor dining. For a list of restaurants please click here.
Hotels will vary with respect to amenities. We encourage you to call your property ahead of time with any specific questions. For a list of hotels, please click here.
You can find a complete list of state mandates and guidelines on Kentucky's government website https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19.