Additional Facilities in Elizabethtown
Easy access and intriguing venues make Elizabethtown the perfect choice for your next conference, trade show, or social function.
- Elizabethtown Tourism & Convention Bureau contains almost 5000 square feet of meeting space, a spacious lobby with a window-wall facing the south, and comfortable seating groups for relaxing during breaks. This location offers a total of five meeting rooms.
- Elizabethtown’s largest meeting facility is the Pritchard Community Center with 13,500 square feet of space for meetings and trade shows. Two large multi-purpose rooms allow seating for 400 or can be opened into a large area to accommodate 800. The facility also offers two smaller break-out rooms with a capacity of 75 attendees each. 404 South Mulberry Street, Elizabethtown 270-765-5551.
A selection of Elizabethtown’s hotels offer meeting space to fit your needs.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - 63 lodging rooms and 3 meeting rooms-maximum 150
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 75 lodging rooms and 1 Executive Board room-maximum 14
- Hampton Inn - 60 lodging rooms and 1 meeting room-maximum 50
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - 76 lodging rooms and 1 meeting room-maximum 200
- Wingfield Inn & Suites - 128 lodging rooms and 2 meeting rooms-maximum 200
Why not try a unique venue for your next event? Elizabethtown is home to several alternative sites.
- The Historic State Theater. The Historic State Theater offers three rental venues to fit any personal or corporate meeting need. The First Federal Gallery is a 3,400 square foot room that offers a full kitchen, drop down projection screen, and internet accessibility. It holds 185 people with tables and chairs, and 300 without tables. A portable stage is also available. The State Theater holds 650 patrons and the large theater screen can be used for private movie viewings, or the Theater can be rented for live stage performances. The Plum Alley Theater is the area’s finest “black-box” style theater, with a large stage, sound and light booth and tiered seating for 125 guests. The Historic State Theater is located at 209 West Dixie Avenue, Elizabethtown 270-234-8258
- The Brown-Pusey House is a Georgian mansion built in 1825. This warm stately old home was for many years a hotel known as the Hill House. Among the guests were General George Armstrong Custer and his wife Elizabeth. The ballroom, parlor, dining room, and kitchen are used for weddings, receptions, parties and other public and private meetings. The ballroom will seat 65 with tables and chairs and 140 with only chairs. The adjacent garden is made available when the meeting room facilities are rented. 128 North Main Street, Elizabethtown 270-765-2515
Several area restaurants also offer private rooms for meetings. Here are a few:
- Back Home Restaurant- 1 Private Room- Holds 32 people. 270-769-2800
- Golden Corral- 1 Private Room- Holds 40 people. 270-763-0772
- Mark's Feed Store - 1 Private Room - Holds 40 people. 270-506-0696
- Ryan's Family Steak House- 1 Private Room- Holds 45-50 people. 270-766-1058
- Shoney's - 1 Private Room- Holds 44 People. 270-765-7077
- Stone Hearth Restaurant- 2 Private Rooms- Holds 50 and 30 people, can be opened into 1 large room holding 85 people. 270-765-4898